Sunday 5 October 2008

Oysters!

I ate two oysters today...and enjoyed them. I chewed them, quite a lot, a felt around with my tongue at the different textures contained within the oyster, the only thing they were garnished with was lemon juice and pepper. And the second one, which was quite big, I actually really enjoyed. It took a lot of psychological effort to overcome the 'oh my god this is an oyster it's going to be horrible' gene that is embedded in the psyche, so I wouldn't go ordering them loads. And they were fresh New Zealand oysters so I expect that has something to do with it. But yeh, it was a very amazing moment!

Yes I am in New Zealand now! I am ridiulously happy about it. It is beautiful.

I am also at that point of tiredness that dictates nothing else is possible other than musssssst.....get....to.....bed!!

No comments: